We strive for customer satisfaction. These policies are in place in order to provide clear guidelines & standard protocols, ensuring the customer always know where they stand after a purchase is made. We appreciate your business.
- All merchandise that is returned must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Any merchandise returned without an Return Authorization number will not be credited.
- On regularly priced merchandise that is returned for non-factory defect purposes there is restocking fee that will be deducted from the credit of Qualified Returned Product.
- All products that are returned must be in original condition (not worn, not washed, no damage, original labels, tag, etc…) to be considered Qualified Returned Product.
- Codet, Inc. will replace or refund any garment that has a manufacturing defect, with no restocking fee.
- Customized special made product is only accepted as a return by reason of factory defect only, no exception.
- All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser (if not approved by Codet, Inc.).
- Cancellation of orders must be accepted prior to shipping to avoid shipping and/or return charges.
- If you have a request for literature to be sent, either in print or electronic format, please contact your dedicated customer service representative.
- We know a lot of the times customers will make their decisions on being able to see a physical sample of a product. We know this is an important part of doing business and can mean the difference between getting the order or losing it. We have a simple customer sample policy. All samples will have to be placed by a PO with your customer service rep. We will allow a maximum 45 day period to evaluate the sample. If the customer wants to keep the sample then you will be invoiced for price of the product. If they do not wish to keep the sample, then simply return it for a full credit on the account.
- Our standard freight policy is based on location (usa, FOB Newport, VT 05855). All non-palletized freight items will be sent via FED-EX or UPS standard ground delivery unless otherwise specified by the customer.
Customized Garments & Goods
- We have the ability to make your custom apparel shopping complete in one stop. Any custom patches or embroidery will require a full detailed specification supplied to us from the customer, along with color details and dimensions. We charge a one-time 50.00 fee for digitization of artwork to be applied in an embroidery platform. This typically takes less than a week to get confirmation of pricing and samples back to the customer. Requests for product alteration and customization can be handled directly with your customer service representative and lead times will be determined after the entire scope of work is reviewed.