Thank you for supporting the BIG BILL Brand!
Questions about our return policy? Contact the returns department by email email@example.com.
All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Form (RA#). All returns that are not accompanied by an RA form may be delayed.
Return policy for items purchased directly from our website::
Returned products must be in new condition with original tags attached. All returned products must be accompanied by a Return Authorization (RA) number. To obtain your RA number, please start your return request at the top of the page, or log into your account where you can also start a return.
If the website return does not work, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order details, identify the items you wish to return and the reason for the return.
Shipping: all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Customer Responsibility: It is the customer's responsibility to inquire about our return policy.
- Unfortunately, we are not set up to do exchanges at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Please Note: We always strive for customer satisfaction. Our return policy has been put in place to provide clear guidelines, and expectations for each purchase. Thank you for choosing our brand.
Clothing must be returned to the retailer where it was purchased. If this is not possible, please send an email to: email@example.com
Big Bill will assume responsibility for garments with manufacturing defects within a reasonable time of purchase. In order to process a return for a defective item, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- A photo of the defect
- A Photo of the inside neck label of the garment (showing the cut number), or please identify the cut number.
- For boots, the boot cut number is located on the interior tongue of the boot. Our boots have a 6 month warranty.
- Identify if the item is in new or used condition
- Please include a receipt if possible, or identify where the purchase was made.
I purchased an item through another retailer, how can I proceed with a return?
- We do not process returns purchased through distributors. Items must be returned to the retailer where the purchase was made. If you have a problem making a return through a distributor, please contact our returns department at email@example.com for further assistance.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your authorization number. Please provide as much detail as possible. Please include your account number, order number (PO#), style, size/span/length/demension, color, quantity, invoice number and reason for return.
- All returned products must arrive in their original condition (no damage, no customization, original tags, etc...).
- A 15% restocking fee applies to all returned garments.
- The distributor is responsible for shipping the return.
- We process returns within approximately 5-10 business days. To avoid delays, please make sure to include the RA form with your return. If the RA form is not included, your credit may be delayed.
- Sale items, custom orders and personalized clothing cannot be returned, they are final sale.